If someone you love has been arrested and you don't know what to do, contact Belle's Bail Bonds in Sanford, North Carolina, immediately. We will find out where this person is being held, whether they will be allowed to post bail, and work with you to post that bond. Once their bond has been posted, they are released from custody. Most of the time, it's that easy. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to help you get your loved one out of jail, fast!
What sets us apart?
- We are available to help you in-person 24-hours a day, 7 days week.
- We will get your loved one out of jail faster than anyone else.
- No bond is too large or too small for us to help you.
- We can accept many forms of collateral such as real estate, cars, credit cards, stocks, bonds, jewelry, personal credit, and bank accounts.
- We also offer affordable installment payment plans.
Our service area:
- Lee County
- Sanford, Broadway, Color, Cumnock, Lemon Springs, and Tramway
- Chatham County
- Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Goldston, Pittsboro, and Siler City
- Moore County
- Robbins, Seagrove, Aberdeen, Cameron, Carthage, and Pinebluff
Call Us Today At ♦ (919) 708-2440
We are open 24/7